The safety of our guests is extremely important to everyone at Trinity Pet Resort and we have taken additional steps to maintain a secure facility. These measures include:
- Covered fencing for dogs that can climb
- Direct monitoring by Pet Pals
- Additional monitoring through video cameras
- Educated staff to minimize risk and monitor health of pet
- Veterinarian supervision in case of medical concern
- Strict requirements designed to maximize the health of every guest as well as prevent zoonotic diseases that can be transmitted to the rest of the family.
Personality Assessment for Daycare Services
Safety and security are our top priorities and is the foundation for requirements to enroll in our daycare services. Before any pet can be admitted into group play a personality assessment must be performed with you and your pet. This will allow us to detect any competitive tendencies and to learn the best way to cherish and care for your pet. We will observe your pet while gradually being introduced to other dogs. Individual playtimes will be discussed for any dog that shows any food, dog, or people aggression. Our goal is to keep every pet safe and prevent any play yard fights. Appointments and drop-off options are available for this assessment to accommodate your schedule.
These strict requirements are designed to maximize the health of every guest as well as prevent zoonotic diseases that can be transmitted to the rest of the family. Trinity Pet Resort requires the following for Hotel Accommodations, Daycare, Spa services and Boarding:
- Bordatella vaccine - 6 months (every 3 months for those in group play)
- Fecal check within the last 3 months
- Flea treatment (Capstar) on entry
- Daycare Only - To prevent unwanted tendencies, all pets over 8 months of age must be spayed or neutered for GROUP play. Intact pets may still take advantage of our individual playtimes.
- Daycare Only - Personality Assessment before group play.